Consultant, Population Council (USA), 2016
- Assessed the effects of mentorship quality on reproductive and health outcomes of participants in the Adolescent Girls Empowerment Program (Zambia). This randomized controlled trial selected teenage girls to receive mentorship and education on sexual and reproductive health topics.
Consultant, Maryland Population Research Center (USA), 2016
- Provided assistance on translation and cultural adaptation of survey questionnaires for Spanish speakers, to be interviewed as part of the evaluation of the Delaware Contraceptive Access Now intervention.
Research Analyst, Fundación IDEA (Mexico), 2009-2011
Public policy diagnosis and recommendation to incentivize innovation in the Mexican National Researchers System (Sistema Nacional de Investigadores)
- Designed the study; conducted interviews with researchers, public officials, and private sector members; reviewed international best practices and made policy recommendations.
Qualitative and quantitative evaluation of the Mexican Education Program “Digital Skills for Everyone” (Habilidades Digitales para Todos), in collaboration with the University of California, Berkeley
- Participated in the design of this mixed-methods study; designed survey questionnaires for teachers and principals; conducted training sessions for fieldwork assistants; coordinated collection of qualitative and quantitative data at school sites; conducted mixed-methods analysis and co-authored final report.
Qualitative and quantitative evaluation of Mexican School-Based Management Program “PEC- FIDE” (Programa Escuelas de Calidad – Fortalecimiento e Inversión Directa a Escuelas)
- Responsible for fieldwork in two of the four states in the study; conducted interviews and focus groups, as well as qualitative observation in schools; conducted quantitative and qualitative analysis; co-authored quantitative and qualitative final reports.